St. Bernadette’s Chaplaincy Team
Who are we?
Welcome to our Academy! We are proud to be members of this year’s Chaplaincy Team. We want to make a big difference to the spiritual lives of all of the children in our Academy. We feel that it is important that we lead by example and want to work hard to fulfill our Chaplaincy Charter:
- To be respectful of one another.
- To always share with other people.
- To try to follow the footsteps of Jesus.
- To hope for each other.
- To not be too scared to share our ideas with others; have courage.
- To always have a go and don’t give up; perseverance.
- To always try to take part in everything; a team player.
- To always try to be saintly as a Good Samaritan.
- To “love one another as I have loved you”.
We are excited to work with you and all of the children in our Academy. We have chosen to live Jesus’s words: “you are a rock, and on this rock foundation I will build my church.”