Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
SENDCo: Mrs. C. Sawczuk - For any SEND-related enquires please contact the academy on 01724 842382 or email email@example.com
This link will take you to the North Lincolnshire Local Offer page.
How the Local Offer can help you
The Local Offer is for:
- children and young people with special educational needs and / or disabilities (SEND) from 0-25 years
- their parents and carers
- practitioners and professionals
It can help you by:
- making it easier to find out what you need to know
- help you be less dependent on other people
- help you find the nearest and most suitable services
- help you ask the right questions
The Local Offer is not just a directory or list of services. It:
- helps you identify suitable support
- helps inform decisions about resources needed
- gives transparent information about decision making, access and eligibility for services
- is responsive to your needs
SENDIAS This link will take you to:
The North Lincolnshire Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) page. It is a statutory service providing confidential and impartial information, advice and support to parents and carers about issues relating to Special Educational Needs and Disability. This includes health and social care matters. Their service is free, easy to access and confidential.
This year's focus in school is neurodiversity. To find out more what this means pleas click on this link - Celebrating Diversity.